Demigod Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demigod Legends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Of Twins and Shenanigans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkseide
Darkseide

Of Twins and Shenanigans  Empty
PostSubject: Of Twins and Shenanigans    Of Twins and Shenanigans  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2017 10:11 pm

Riley made a face in the mirror, then adjusted her clothes and makeup. Having nothing better to do (or so she claimed), she was dressing up just like her older sister, for the purpose of causing confusion and problems. She was pretty certain there wouldn't be any issues. Like cats. That was usually where she failed at pretending to be Ryan. She knew she needed to get better at that. But she couldn't help it, cats were so cute. And fun. And mischevious.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Kingston
Pandora Kingston

PostSubject: Re: Of Twins and Shenanigans    Of Twins and Shenanigans  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 12:27 am

Ryan was still fast asleep in bed. She hadn't been feeling well the last few days and every time she tried to sit up her head began to spin and she felt like she was gonna throw up her entire stomach.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Twins and Shenanigans    Of Twins and Shenanigans  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 1:01 am

Riley had noticed that, and despite the fact that she was basically stealing her sister's identity, she'd stop by Ryan's bed with a cold compress and some water. It was weird, as it seemed like Ryan was incredibly fragile lately. She had thought about asking some of the Apollo Campers to treat her, but Ryan hadn't asked for treatment, so she had refrained so far.

She'd sit down next to Ryan, and place the wet compress on her forehead. "I wish I knew what was wrong with you"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Kingston
Pandora Kingston

PostSubject: Re: Of Twins and Shenanigans    Of Twins and Shenanigans  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 1:52 am

Ryan slowly opened her eyes and smiled "I am sure it is just a cold. Or maybe the flu. Just please do not do anything foolish." She said looking at her make up
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Twins and Shenanigans    Of Twins and Shenanigans  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 3:22 am

She'd scowl at Ryan. "You know I can't do that. Solemnly swearing that I am up to Good is bad for my health" Yeah, she just totally paraphrased that Harry Potter line. "What have you been eating or doing that could cause this? You're always so careful, it's not like you to get ill... Unless... You had someone get you ill on purpose so you could avoid something?" Now she's just wildly speculating.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Kingston
Pandora Kingston

PostSubject: Re: Of Twins and Shenanigans    Of Twins and Shenanigans  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 7:10 pm

Ryan groaned and lied back down "Fine. Try not to cause too much trouble at least. Dont burn down the camp." She said smirking a bit as she chuckled. She sighed a bit "I dont know. I havent changed my diet or daily routine. It might just be the weather."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Twins and Shenanigans    Of Twins and Shenanigans  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 7:15 pm

She looked insulted. "I keep telling you the Espousas burned down the school, not me! Since when have you ever seen me set anything on fire that wasn't a campfire?" She frowned. "I think you should go to the Camp Doctors before it gets worse. I can't imagine going from being a twin to an only kid." She'd shiver, goosebumps running over her.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Kingston
Pandora Kingston

PostSubject: Re: Of Twins and Shenanigans    Of Twins and Shenanigans  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 9:41 pm

She nodded and closed her eyes again "I will go later. Right now I just wanna stay in bed."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Twins and Shenanigans    Of Twins and Shenanigans  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 9:55 pm

She'd run a hand through Ryan's hair, affectionately. "Of course. I'll let the others know you're tired." Meaning their half-siblings, of course.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Kingston
Pandora Kingston

PostSubject: Re: Of Twins and Shenanigans    Of Twins and Shenanigans  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 6:19 pm

She nodded weakly before drifiting off to sleep
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Twins and Shenanigans    Of Twins and Shenanigans  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 6:26 pm

She'd sit there, watching Ryan sleep for a bit. Possibly creepy, but she's concerned about her sister... Once she feels comfortable that Ryan isn't about to have some sort of freak incident (about 15 minutes later), she leaves to do some stuff for the day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Twins and Shenanigans    Of Twins and Shenanigans  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Twins and Shenanigans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demigod Legends :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Cabins :: #4 Demeter-
Jump to: