Demigod Legends

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:24 pm

"What do you mean, 'would have'? It was incredibly amusing. I think some people took pictures, they should be around here somewhere."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pandora Kingston

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:47 pm

She smiled and began searching for the pictures
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:36 am

"I know they're hidden around here somewhere, since the Ares kids rarely ever come in here." She'd smirk, somewhat amused by that. "The pictures are moved around a lot so that his kids can't find them. I think there are multiple copies, though."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pandora Kingston

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:21 am

She held up an envelope with pictures and smirked "Found them!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:54 am

She'd clap her hands. "Yay! I was wondering where they were. Hadn't seen'm in a while!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pandora Kingston

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:36 pm

She spread out the pictures and couldnt help but laugh at them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:04 pm

"Ah, the good days of belittled Ares kids. I bet Daddy Ares was not happy about being teased about it, but had to deal with it. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pandora Kingston

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:06 pm

"Im sure he did. Rumor has it that someone turned his throne on Olympus pink."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:19 pm

"Probably Ashlynn's Mom. Since Ares is in love with Aphrodite, he probably couldn't do anything about it. I think that's probably why there's no history of an child of Aphrodite and a child of Ares hooking up; their Godly parents are already doing that. Personally, I find it a bit creepy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pandora Kingston

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:45 pm

"I heard Pandora Kingston dated a son of Ares for a while then broke things off because she didnt feel anything after a week or two."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:33 pm

"Probably because there is some sort of magical taboo in place by their respective Godly parents. Imagine if Aphrodite actually did Marry Ares. Their kids would be half-siblings technically, and dating would be like incestuous and a no no." She'd shrug. "Though... Ashlynn makes me wonder if she's actually a child of both of them... She's pretty violent for a daughter of Aphrodite... I heard she plans to challenge Pandora for the Leadership"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pandora Kingston

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:04 pm

"Pandora would destroy her. SHe may seem like a pretty princess pageant queen. But shes also very vicious and territorial. I heard shes like a 3rd degree black belt."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:30 pm

"I dunno. Ashlynn has trained in various forms of Combat and she's broken a lot of arms. Most people deliberately go out of their way to not have to spar with her. I imagine it could be a pretty fun fight to watch"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pandora Kingston

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:35 pm

"My moneys on Panda." She said with a smirk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:42 pm

"I'd take that bet, but I don't actually have any money currently" she laughed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pandora Kingston

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:25 pm

Zoey blushed and laughed a bit "Me either."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:51 am

"Makes sense, not much reason for any of us to have any money here at the camp, anyways. You can't always trust the Camp Store to have good stuff."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pandora Kingston

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:05 pm

She shook her head "When i go into town for something I always stop at an atm if I need money."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:59 pm

"Well, yeah. It's not like stores out there take Gold Drachmas... They'd be staring at you, wondering if it's some sort of a joke or if you stole gold from somewhere." This was one of the lessons impressed upon all the Campers: Do not try to spend Drachmas in Regular Mortal Stores.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    

Back to top Go down

Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2