Demigod Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demigod Legends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No Im Ryan (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pandora Kingston
Pandora Kingston

No Im Ryan (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: No Im Ryan (Open)    No Im Ryan (Open)  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2017 8:02 pm

Ryan had had a long and stressful day. She had had been people coming up to her talking to her like she was Riley and it had gotten very annoying. She decided to get a snack before dinner so she made her way to the mess hall and grabbed a sandwich and sat down with it. She bit into it when she felt someones presence and looked at the seat across from her to see someone sitting down. She raised an eyebrow and watched them sit down but did not say anything. At least not yet.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

No Im Ryan (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Im Ryan (Open)    No Im Ryan (Open)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 10:26 pm

Allisynn sat down across from Ryan, despite not being from the Same Cabin. She swore at some people giving her some dirty looks, then looked at Ryan, offering a smile. "Hey Ryan, Riley's antics giving you a hard time? I know Alexa gets pissed when my antics to that." It was sort of interesting how rare it actually was for the Camp to have Identical Twins. It seemed the Camp was more likely to have a kid of the Big 3 than Identical Twins.

"I suppose I should give Alexa less of a hassle, but we all have our strange little quirks. Must be the same with you and Riley"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Kingston
Pandora Kingston

No Im Ryan (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Im Ryan (Open)    No Im Ryan (Open)  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 1:53 am

"I suppose. I just sometimes wish we werent identical. I get tired of people coming up to me like Im Riley." She said softly. She didnt want she didnt have a twin. Not for even a moment, but she just wished they were fraternal maybe
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

No Im Ryan (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Im Ryan (Open)    No Im Ryan (Open)  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 3:02 am

She'd shrug. "I'm pretty sure one of the Hecate kids could use the Mist to make you look a little different than her. But at the same time, Riley is pretty friendly with almost everyone. Sometimes, being the reserved twin when you're identical can cause more issues with self-esteem. Everyone thinks I'm Alexa usually. If it wasn't for my pot addiction, and the fact that I'd rather be out of the spotlight, I don't think it'd be easy to tell us apart, unless we're using our Talents. Never go to Alexa for treatment, she's terrible at it." She'd laugh
Back to top Go down
Pandora Kingston
Pandora Kingston

No Im Ryan (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Im Ryan (Open)    No Im Ryan (Open)  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 7:13 pm

"I dont mind it enough to do something to change it. Our similarities are what make us unique. Well compared to others at least." She said with a shrug "Riley always forgets to be afraid of cats when she pretends to be me."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

No Im Ryan (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Im Ryan (Open)    No Im Ryan (Open)  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 7:19 pm

"Well, there aren't a lot of cats or cat-themed things here at camp.. To be honest, I think she does it because it might be easier to be 'you' than it is for her to be, well, her. Alexa thinks I have it pretty easy, but I'm extremely addicted to Pot, due to an incident that happened before we got here. I've tried healing myself of the addiction, but it hasn't helped. I've tried weaning myself off of it, but it just gets worse instead of fading. I find it amusing that I have healing talents, and I can't heal myself."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Kingston
Pandora Kingston

No Im Ryan (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Im Ryan (Open)    No Im Ryan (Open)  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 6:19 pm

"I dont see how it could be easier being me. I dont have it any better than her." Ryan said shaking her head and sighing
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

No Im Ryan (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Im Ryan (Open)    No Im Ryan (Open)  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 6:29 pm

"You're pretty popular, and she's pretty blunt. She tells it like it is, no holding back. You, on the other hand, aren't so blunt. She's pretty confrontational at times, and you're not. Though you could probably stand up for yourself more." She'd shrug. "We all have our little issues, but that's what makes us, us." She'd grin. "Though personally, I was a bit bummed that she wasn't terrified of dogs, because that would've been extremely interesting. One of you afraid of cats, the other of dogs."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Kingston
Pandora Kingston

No Im Ryan (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Im Ryan (Open)    No Im Ryan (Open)  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 6:42 pm

Pandora blushed as Alissyn spoke of her "I guess so." SHe said softly "Riley adores all animals. Except birds. I think shes afraid of those."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

No Im Ryan (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Im Ryan (Open)    No Im Ryan (Open)  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 6:57 pm

"Did she watch that Edgar Allan Poe movie or something?" She'd laugh a bit at the thought of seeing Riley flee from birds. "I don't recall ever seeing her freak out about the birds around here, but maybe she's just really good at hiding it." Her face looked thoughtful. "I wonder how we can test your theory..."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Kingston
Pandora Kingston

No Im Ryan (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Im Ryan (Open)    No Im Ryan (Open)  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 10:58 pm

"Not sure. I just remember we once went through the bird exhibit at the zoo and she almost started crying when a bird landed on her head a few years back." Ryan said laughing at the memory
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

No Im Ryan (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Im Ryan (Open)    No Im Ryan (Open)  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 11:55 pm

"Ah. Well she was probably afraid it was going to poop on her. And those talons of theirs can be pretty sharp. We girls don't like it when something messes up our hair. Though I don't know if Che, er, I mean Ashlynn cares about her hair that much. But she's really a weird one, so I have no idea."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Kingston
Pandora Kingston

No Im Ryan (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Im Ryan (Open)    No Im Ryan (Open)  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 4:56 pm

She shrugged a bit "Maybe so. I just dont like cats. Never have. Always been a dog person."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

No Im Ryan (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Im Ryan (Open)    No Im Ryan (Open)  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 8:12 pm

"Nothing wrong with that, really. People like what they like."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Kingston
Pandora Kingston

No Im Ryan (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Im Ryan (Open)    No Im Ryan (Open)  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 8:43 pm

She nodded and finished her lunch
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

No Im Ryan (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Im Ryan (Open)    No Im Ryan (Open)  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 9:50 pm

"So... should we trick Riley into a screening of Hitchcock's The Birds? It could be fun."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Kingston
Pandora Kingston

No Im Ryan (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Im Ryan (Open)    No Im Ryan (Open)  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 10:02 pm

"I love that movie. Its so cheesy and horribly made for this time and age."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

No Im Ryan (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Im Ryan (Open)    No Im Ryan (Open)  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 11:12 pm

"We can make her watch Birdemic!"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Kingston
Pandora Kingston

No Im Ryan (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Im Ryan (Open)    No Im Ryan (Open)  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 11:09 pm

"And we should have her watch Kaw and Bird flu horror." Ryan said with an evil glimmer in her eye "A bird horror marathon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No Im Ryan (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Im Ryan (Open)    No Im Ryan (Open)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Im Ryan (Open)
Page 1 of 1